The Stamps I Use

Saturday, June 27, 2009

Hello on a welcome weekend morning!

Hello blogosphere,

phew, my first Friday Night Stamping was thrown for a loop last night. A last minute call-in to work for the DM for the D&D bunch meant the guys wound up coming BACK to play Rockband while Chrissy and I continued with our craft night. So, we had some "musical" accompaniement wafting up to us from downstairs. I had taken my camera with me but totally forgot to take pictures of our first FNS. Darn it! And Amelia and Heidi are so cute - Amelia LOVES to stamp and really gets into the spirit of things. I treasure my hand-made cards she has given me...and yes, she is only THREE years old! You should see the card she made for her Auntie Jo for her birthday today. I'm sure Auntie Jo will cherish it!

Ahhhhh, I am very happy with what I accomplished last night - finished with the remounting of my sentiments from My Sentiments exactly. Found I had three duplicates so they joined Chrissy's collection of stamps. AND....I stamped out three whole sheets of images in preparation for the cards for my nieces and nephew. My Ketto's from Stamping Bella FINALLY saw ink, along with a bunch of my stamps from The Greeting Farm - Miss Anya's, Skater Ian, Dress Me Ian and Wild Things! Woo hoo! I know I won't use all of them this weekend but it is nice to have them already stamped and ready for colouring when then mood strikes.

And the other reason for my post today, one of the blog's I follow had a link to Dustin Pike's site. I have seen his images before and downloaded his freebies. Well, this week's freebie is just adorable for those of you who have or know kids who love ...PIRATES!!!

I'm not sharing the images here as they are HIS wonderful works of art - but if you follow the link you can download them if they are of interest. Even if YOU don't use them, I'm betting your kiddies would love having them for colouring pages.

I've downloaded them myself and once I run upstairs to put some cardstock into the printer, I'll be printing them for future card use!

I encourage you to explore his downloads (free and pay-for use). They are very reasonably priced, lovely images.

No comments: