The Stamps I Use

Monday, June 22, 2009

Pink Cat Studio - For Ethan


Well folks, no card post for me today. But I do have something to share with a higher purpose. Pink Cat Studio today released a set of digital stamps in honour of a courageous little boy to raise funds for The Make-A-Wish foundation.

You can read all about it on the Pink Cat Studio Site.

This little clip below is directly from the Pink Cat Studio site to whet your appetite for this adorable stamp set! I hope they don't mind that I lifted this to post here to encourage you in this noble cause.

From Pink Cat Studio:


Want to win a Pink Cat Studio gift certificate or three??

Lauren Meader, Vicki Garrett and Heather Schlatter are all generously

offering the chance to win some moola to buy PCS stuff. Lauren's is

a card making challenge using the new digi stamps and

Vicki's and Heather's involve helping to spread the word

about our fundraiser.

Please visit Lauren's, Vicki's and Heather's blogs to read

about how you can win.

I've done my little part - the digi's are on my laptop now just waiting to be printed and made into cards. You might want to do the same.

1 comment:

Heather said...

Hi,

Thank you so much for participating in the Make a Wish fundraiser in honor of Ethan Weiman!!!

I hope as stampers we can get a ton of money raised for Make a Wish!!!

I will add your name into my drawing!!!

Heather