The Stamps I Use

Sunday, June 14, 2009

A reworked card

I need a birthday card this week for the son of a friend of mine. Out came this card that I made during the card workshop at the Crop for the Cure.


Now, I wasn't really happy with it. Seemed a little plain jane to me. So, I decided to tweak it a little. Off came the balloons and on went Carl.


I cut two panels, same size, from some CTMH textured card stock (used both sides to get the different colours) using my small deckled rectangle nestabilities. Turned one ninety degrees and ... ta da. Notice that Carl is identical to the previous post? I had coloured two of him as I wasn't sure if I was going to pop him up on my cousin's card or not. So, there you go. A reworked card.

details:
card measures 4.25X5.5 inches
paper: CTMH
sentiment: CTMH
image: Stamps and Smiles