The Stamps I Use

Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Anya Rocks!

And so does my niece. This is the card I made for one of my nieces for the end of the school year.
I used the Mojo Monday 94 sketch for this card - but flipped it to make a side fold card.



I wanted Anya to have some fun hair so her light brown hair has some rocker highlights in pink and purple. And can you see how her guitar sparkles? My gel pens don't get nearly as much love as they should but I pulled out silver and black for the guitar and dark purple for Anya's headband!

The background panel is a blingy bazzill cardstock that was cuttlebugged. I also realized that in previous posts I may have misnamed the ink I have been using on faces lately - it is Tim Holtz Distress Ink - Tattered Rose. I actually read the label last night. YES - IMAGOOBER. Must find the incorrect posts and correct them when I have a chance.

This is the card recipe:
finished size: 4 x 5.5 inches
Purple cuttlebug panel: 4 x 5.5 inches
Paisley Patterned Paper: 2 x 3 inches
Purple Metallic Dot Paper: 1 x 4.75 inches
White image panel: 2 x 3.25 inches

Hot Pink Mats: 2.25 x 3.5 inches, 2.25 x 3.25inches

Prismacolor Pencil Colours used: 945, 994, 956, 993, 932
Inks: CTMH Black, Pansy Purple

Stamps: The Greeting Farm - Rock Star Anya, Inkadinkado - Rock Star

Embellishments: White Ribbon

2 comments:

Jenn said...

Awesome card! Love Anya's funky highlights!

Teresa Kline aka va.sunshine said...

so cute, rockin mojo creation....thanks for playing with the mojo makers!
enjoy *~*