The Stamps I Use

Thursday, July 16, 2009

The Aqua Amigos have debuted!



Are they cute or what? Meet Ollie, Wallie, Tommy and Carlos - the Aqua Amigos from PaperWorksCo. Check out the blog or the gallery to see the cute projects that the PaperWorksCo Design team created with these guys. Uber cute!

These adorable undersea creatures are the companions to the Safari Friends line that Peggy released a while back.

So guess what is on it's way to my mailbox now? Yup, could not pass up the deal that is being offered until July 23rd on these little guys ... and the Safari friends...and EVERYTHING else that PaperWorksCo carries.

This is the blurb from the site (I'm sure Peggy won't mind me lifting this)

So here’s the DEALS!

  • Each individual stamp is now 3.99. (from 4.99). This includes the safari Friends stamps too! We call it economy of scale lol

  • if you buy the collection set, you save 25%!!! thats like... buy three get one free!!! And who doesn't like free?!?

  • FREE SHIPPING ON THE STAMPS! (including Safari Friends as well): offer is good from now till the 23rd of july

  • BUY IT TODAY, and get exclusive access to future stamps.. that means you can get your stamps before it’s sold to the general public

  • if you buy any of the PWCO stamps from now till the 23rd of july, you get 10% off with the rest of your order... this applies to the ENTIRE store!!!! Make sure to put the discount code: "fiesta" in the discount section to redeem it!

  • Not to be an enabler but.....Peggy is my main source for Spellbinders . Cuttlebug you say? Yup. Copics ? Oh yeah, baby. And NO....I haven't jumped on the Copic bandwagon yet but....oh dear....this is so very tempting. 10%off. hmmmmm....plus the emergency craft fund that you can use on future orders. plus free shipping if your order is large enough and TRUST me ... it usually is! Oh and did I mention the new PaperCard Kits ?


    Okay, enough yammering from me. I stamped a bunch of images last night to use with some cards I am going to make with MY July Papercard kit. Hopefully some of those cards will get finished today and I'll be back to post them.

    No comments: