The Stamps I Use

Thursday, July 2, 2009

The cards that didn't fit into the box

I admit it - I overdid it. These four cards did not fit into the gift card box I made. So, they will either stay in my stash to be used when I forget to make a card or they will be gifted to someone as part of another card set. I'm thinking I should make another gift set - I had TWO packages of the "That's Amore" paper.






Again, more of the same layout. Just switching up the papers and images/sentiments.

Phew, you can breathe a sigh of relief! That's it for this little craft project. Aren't you glad I have a day-job and don't get to craft this much ALL THE TIME!

tee hee hee....warning...I have a ton more cards to make over the course of this weekend. But I'll probably have to stagger those posts otherwise I won't have time to make the cards!

1 comment:

Tanya Rudd said...

My favorite CTMH paper of all times. Great job using it. I enjoyed all the eye candy.