The Stamps I Use

Friday, July 24, 2009

Carl for Noah

And this is the card for Noah - my friend Dorothy's nephew who is sharing a birthday party with her tomorrow. I believe he may be turning 10 years old.



For this card I used Sketch #3 from Tuesday Morning Sketches.

Carl is from Stamps and Smiles and was coloured with Prismacolor Pencils blended with Taltine. The image and sentiment panels were cut with nestabilities - circle, pinking circle and ovals.

The papers and ribbon are from my July PaperCard kit from PaperWorksCo.

The card measures 4 x 5.5 and the rest of the details are:
Prismacolor Pencils 904, 906, 927, 929, 928, 946, 925, 913, 915

I hope Noah likes his card!

6 comments:

~*Joni said...

Oh Noah will adore his card! I love that happy cupcake, and all of your wonderful DP pattern behind it makes a perfect background. Thank you so much for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches!
hugs~

Melissa Craig said...

Awww - what a sweet card. Noah will love it. You did such a fabulous job with the sketch!

Thank you so much for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

Carla said...

Oh, he'll love it! It's adorable! This cupcake is the cutest!!!

Danielle said...

What a cutie card Sheena! I love the bright paper - so perfect for a boy's birthday card! I'm sure he'll love it!
Hugs, Danielle

Jackie said...

This is fab! Congrats on the top 5 too!!!!!

The Travellers said...

Way to go Sheena! I loved the card and I am sure Noah loves it too. I told him it was handcrafted to take care of it. I will tell him the news!

Dorothy