The Stamps I Use

Friday, July 24, 2009

Cuppy for Andrea

This little gem will be going to my friend Dorothy's niece, Andrea, as there is a joint birthday party I will be attending that will celebrate Dorothy, Andrea and Noah's (Dorothy's nephew, Andrea's brother) birthdays. Can't go to a birthday party without a card!



For this card I used the SASSC25 sketch over at the Fresh Batch. Cuppy is, of course, from Stamps and Smiles. She is coloured with Prismacolor Pencils blended with Taltine.

The papers, ribbon and brads are from my July Papercard kit from PaperworksCo . Loving those Lime Rickey Papers from Basic Grey.

The sentiment panels were cut using my nestabilities (circle and scalloped circle).

Card measures 5x5.

Hope Andrea likes it! I'm not really sure how old she is...maybe 8?

Additional details:
PrismaColor Pencil colours - 913, 917, 927, 929, 918, 928

4 comments:

Tanya Rudd said...

She is so bright, and I love the layout.

Jennifer Meyer said...

Awww Sheena your card is SO cute! I LOVE your card and the pretty layout using Cuppy! You rocked the sketch!

Thanks for playing along with Stamps and Smiles! Hugs, Jennifer :)

ineke said...

what a funny cupcake !!!!
nice card !!!

Emily Leiphart said...

Adorable! Love the colours.