The Stamps I Use

Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Dad's Memory Book - The Back Cover

For the back cover of my Dad's Memory Book, I thought I would use a photo of the grand-parents with their four grandchildren.




Again, the layout idea came from the pre-printed layout pages from the "It's a Guy Thing" paper pack from CTMH, but I cut my papers myself. I love having the CTMH catalogues as a resource. CTMH calls them "idea books" and they really are just that - a lovely resource for layout and card ideas.


Here is my recipe for this layout:

All DP is from the "It's a Guy Thing" Level 2 Paper Pack, the cardstock is also CTMH in the coordinating colours.

Photo:
5 x 6 inches

Cardstock:
Garden Green: 9x9 inches, 5.5 x 6.5 inches
Cocoa: 5.25 x 6.25 inches

Designer Paper:
Brown Polka Dot: 8.5 x 4 inches
Stripe: 8.5 x 4 inches

Accessories: Garden Green Ribbon from CTMH and Brown Ribbon from Michael's

No comments: