The Stamps I Use

Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Dad's Memory Book - The GrandKids Montage

So this page is the reason why this book wasn't waiting for my Dad as his Father's Day gift when he got back from his most recent trip to sea on June 26th. I scoured through my photos - physical and digital and found I did NOT have a picture of him, alone, with his youngest grandchild, my niece Hayley. Add to that my sister had lost most of HER digital photos due to a computer crash. So I finally got around to asking Mom to look through hers and she found one from Dad's birthday this year. My brother's dearly beloved was a SWEETHEART and e-mailed me the photo I used for this layout AND the one on the companion page. Memory book complete!



As you might guess, my Dad is definitely an outdoorsy kind of person and loves imparting that to the kids so I figured I would use some of those photos in this layout. Enough chatty - here's the details of this page.

Layout: CMTH Reflections: Quartet - Perfect Square

All DP is from the "It's a Guy Thing" Level 2 Paper Pack, the cardstock is also CTMH in the coordinating colours.

Photos:
4 - 3.5 x 3.5 inches

Cardstock:
New England Ivy: 9x9 inches, another square for the sentiment panel, not sure of the dimensions.
Garden Green: a square for the sentiment panel, not sure of the dimensions.

Designer Paper:
Barn Red Funky Dots - 8.5 x 8.5 inches
Brown Polka Dot: 2 - 3.75 x 3.75 inches
Stripe: 2 - 3.75 x 3.75 inches

Sentiment: CTMH Just Like You (C1300)

Ink: New England Ivy

No comments: