The Stamps I Use

Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Dad's Memory Book - Grandpa

Or....more appropriately "Who needs a chesterfield when you have a Poppy?"

I PROBABLY should have titled this "Poppy" instead of Grandpa as that IS what the kids call my Dad. It's what I called my GrandFather's too...well, Pop when I got a bit older.

This layout is from CTMH: Reflections "Bottom Border - Footnotes"

All DP is from the "It's a Guy Thing" Level 2 Paper Pack, the cardstock is also CTMH in the coordinating colours.

Photo:
4 x 6 inches

Cardstock:
New England Ivy: 9x9 inches, .75 x 12 inches (crimped and trimmed to 8.5 inches)
Garden Green: 4.5 x 6.5 inches, 1.5 x 8.5 inches

Designer Paper:
Barn Red Funky: 8.5 x 8.5 inches
Stripe: 3 x 8.5 inches

Accessories: Garden Green Ribbon from CTMH, Barn Red Brads, my own chipboard letters using the "You're not the boss of me" alphabet for the cuttlebug.

No comments: