The Stamps I Use

Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Dad's Memory Book - The Kids Montage

For the inside of the book that expands out to four pages, I decided to do two pages with Dad and his kids and two pages with Dad and his grand-children. Obviously, this is the first of the pages with us, his kids.




This layout is one of my own making. I cropped the photos down with my Small Deckled Rectangle Nestabilities. The sentiments you see on the page are actually cut from the "wordy" sheet of DP from the "It's a Guy Thing Paper Pack" from CTMH.

Here is my recipe for this layout:

All DP is from the "It's a Guy Thing" Level 2 Paper Pack, the cardstock is also CTMH in the coordinating colours.

Photos:
3 - 2 1/8 x 2 7/8 inches

Cardstock:
Barn Red: 9x9 inches,2 5/8 x 3 3/8 inches
Garden Green: 2 3/8 x 3 1/8 inches

Designer Paper:
Green : 8.5 x 8.5 inches
Stripe: 1.5 x 8.5 inches

No comments: