The Stamps I Use

Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Dad's Memory Book - Love through the Years

This is the partner page to the other one of my parents. These two, along with the covers, back the pages with the kids and grandkids. For this one, I used photos of my parents throughout the years. It's always fun to guess the year based on my Mom's hairstyle!


The biggest challenge for this page - finding pictures of my Mom where she is not blinking!
Again, another layout of my own design. Almost a film-strip kind of feel to this one.

Here is my recipe for this layout:

All DP is from the "It's a Guy Thing" Level 2 Paper Pack, the cardstock is also CTMH in the coordinating colours.

Photos:
2 - 3 x 3 inches
3 - 2 x 2 inches

Cardstock:
Desert Sand: 9x9 inches

Designer Paper:
Brown Polka Dot: 2.5 x 2.5 inches, 5 x 8.5 inches
Beige Canvas: 3.5 x 3.5 inches, 3.5 x 8.5 inches

Accessories: Paper Garden Ties from Lee Valley, Large Brown Brads

No comments: