The Stamps I Use

Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Dad's Memory Book - Our Dad

Yes, we were children of the 70s - if you haven't figured that out already! Tee hee hee (technically, I was born in 1969 but....that's a minor detail). I think the thing I enjoy most about scrapping the old photos is seeing these older "fashions" and hairstyles - and 'stache styles DAD!!!


That doll I am holding? That's my Bionic Woman - in her sparkly gold evening wear!
The other funny thing about these photos - the smiles. To this day, we still have them. I call them "The Brooks' Dirty Grins". The three of us have them and they all come from my Dad!

Anyways, on to the details.

The sketch is from CTMH Reflections and is called "Main Frame - Tied Together"

All DP is from the "It's a Guy Thing" Level 2 Paper Pack, the cardstock is also CTMH in the coordinating colours.

Photo:
4 x 6 inches

Cardstock:
Barn Red: 9 x 9 inches, 4.5 x 6.5 inches
Garden Green: 1.5 x 12 inches (crimped then trimmed to 8.5), 4.25 x 6.25 inches

Designer Paper:
Stripe: 5 x 8.5 inches
Green: 3.5 x 8.5 inches, .75 x 8.5 inches

Accessories: my own "chipboard" letters made from thin chipboard then covered with the Funky Patterned Barn Red DP. The letters were cut using the "You're Not The Boss Of Me" Alphabet dies for my cuttlebug. My Xyron Sticker Maker came in handy for then attaching the DP letters to the chipboard letters and then putting THOSE onto the layout.

No comments: