The Stamps I Use

Monday, July 27, 2009

Dorothy's Gift Card Set

Friday night and Saturday morning saw me churning out twenty more cards - 2 each of 10 designs using a card workshop in the Close To My Heart Wishes book (love it love it love it).

With four sheets of 12 x 12 cardstock and two sheets of 12 x 12 designer paper from the CTMH Bella paper pack - oh and 20 4.25 x 5.5 inch card bases (made from 10 sheets of 8 1/2 x 11 card stock), I made all of these cards. Which reminds me....anyone have a good source for pre-made envelopes?

I'm not going to go into too many details - the sketches are in the book.












Supplies used:

The stamp sets I used on these cards are all CTMH.
D1210 Moments, D1288 June Word Puzzle, D1327 Just Because, D1283 Say it In Style, D1258 Friendship Word Puzzle, D1306 Cottage Floral, D1333 Wishing Star, D1244 Solos "T", D1368 From the Think Pink Scrapbooking Set, C1364 TLC

Inks are all CTMH: HollyHock, Creme Brulee, Olive, Smokey Plum

Nestabilities Dahlia Die Cut

Cuttlebug Folders Swiss Dots, Script Texture, Textile Texture, Floral Screen

Embellishments: Ribbon, Brads, Sparkly gems

2 comments:

Sparkle said...

What pretty cards!

angiejean said...

These are great!