The Stamps I Use

Friday, July 17, 2009

Happy Birthday - The Hoboken Way

Okay then, back to basics. Something a little simpler perhaps? In a stripe?


For this card, I again used the July PaperCard Kit from PaperworksCo .

I wanted something simpler for this card (it is going to my Uncle for his birthday at the end of July) so I grabbed the stripey Hoboken paper and two of the cardstocks - the smooth white and vibrant blue - from the kit.

For the sentiment panel, I stamped the streamer image multiple times to create a background and then stamped the sentiment on top of that.

Easy peasy.

Here are the card details:

finished size: 4.25 x 5.5 inches (tent fold)
sketch: Tuesday Morning Sketches TMS#2

papers:
cardstock:
  • white: 5.5 x 8.5 inches (scored at 4.25 inches and folded in half), 2 x 3.25 inches
  • vibrant blue: 4 x 5.25 inches, 2.25 x 3.5 inches
Hoboken: 1.5 x 3.75 inches (x3)

Inks: CTMH Heavenly Blue, Holiday Red
Stamps: CTMH For Every Occasion (D1187), Holiday Jubilee (D1128)
Embellishments: Buttons from the July Papercard Kit from PaperworksCo


And here is fur-baby #1 - Packet decided he wanted to keep me company while I made the card. He is in charge of scheduling my breaks.


Hard to resist a demand for cuddles from this green-eyed cutie!

Thanks for stopping by!

.s.

1 comment:

Melissa Craig said...

I love clean and simple! This is great - it's fun and festive and your uncle will love it.

Thanks for playing along with Tuesday Morning Sketches!