The Stamps I Use

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Have you checked out PaperworksCo yet?


I admit it...I've been stalking the mailman.....ooops, sorry, postal carrier. I WANT my new Aqua Amigos stamps from PaperworksCo .

I already have my July PaperCard kit....well, if you are a frequent visitor you know that .... my Hoboken, Luau and Fisherman Ian all used papers from that card kit.

And...I can't wait for the August kit to be revealed! If you have your July Papercard kit you will notice that Peggy put a code in it for you to enter on checkout when you order the August kit for a little something extra....and unless I miss my guess (if the code is a clue to the August kit), the kit would probably go very nicely with these new stamps!

And if you don't have the July kit yet -- there's still time. Plus, as you can see by the sidebar, Peggy has some deals on until July 23rd for the PWCO stamps!

I've been drawing up some sketches for ideas I have for how to use the new stamps.......can't wait to get them! Is it wrong for me to wish for icky summer weather so I can craft?

2 comments:

Danielle said...

Mmm, the answer is yes!!! I have checked them out and their site is awesome - I stocked up on copics!! You are such an enabler, hee hee!! They are cute stamps - can't wait to see what you create with them!
Hugs, Danielle

The PaperWorks said...

patience is a virtue... (that I have yet to conquer) lol..

it will come i promise.....