The Stamps I Use

Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Miss Anya sends you warm wishes

This is the last of the end of school year cards for my nieces and nephew.


I know ... orange and blue? I don't know something just called out to me with these two papers. Maybe it was the sketch that was influencing me. For this card I chose to use the CPS123 sketch.

Miss Anya was coloured using Prismacolor pencils and then mounted onto a dark blue background. I'm realizing as I look at the photo that I FORGOT to remove the white bits between her arm and her body. Oh well. Too late. Card went in the post today. I also framed out the image using some of the orange ribbon I used to separate the orange and blue papers.

And the card recipe is:

finished size: 4 x 5.5 inches

orange dp: 1 7/8 x 3.75 inches
blue dp: 3 3/8 by 3.75 inches
dark blue image panel: 2.5 x 4 inches
sentiment panel: 1 x 1 inches
sentiment mat: 1.25 x 1.25 inches

ink: Tim Holtz Distress Ink Tattered Rose, CTMH Indian Corn Blue, Black
Prismacolor Pencil Colours: 939, 918, 912, 942, 941, 914, 997, 903

stamps: The Greeting Farm - Miss Anya, CTMH TLC (C1364)

embellishments: white ribbon, orange ribbon

2 comments:

Jenn said...

Very cute!! The blue and orange look great together!!

Terri E. said...

Fun ribbons and coloring. Way to rock the CPS sketch this week.

It's a good life!
Terri E.