The Stamps I Use

Friday, July 3, 2009

New from PaperWorksCo

Those of you who follow me may be familiar with my gushes about Paperworks Co. When I first got my Cuttlebug, I went looking online for a Canadian source for my embossing folders and dies and came across Peggy's venture. You have to read the back story to how this site came to be. Inspiring.

Starting July 1st, they launched a monthly paper pack combo to make it easy for us card-makers out there to whip up at least 10 cards using some gorgeous papers and coordinating embellies.

I've had a busy couple of days (yes, I know, you are suffering from post overload right now) but I finally got around to ordering MY July kit. Check out the link to see what I'll be getting. Nah Nah Nah Nah Nah Nah! Lime Rickey from Basic Grey! Aren't the papers GORGEOUS? Vibrant is the word that comes to mind. And you can't go wrong with the price for enough supplies to make at least 10 cards.

You can bet I'll be running to my mailbox every day when I get home anxiously awaiting the arrival of my goodies. Of course, I couldn't just order the card kit. A few other items made their way into my shopping bag. CHOCOLATE Coredinations paper!!! EEP! And I am finally going to give Glimmer Mist a try! Tee hee hee.

By the way, if you are a nestabilities junkie like me, there is a pre-order up on the site for the scrummy new pendants and coordinating borders just released by Spellbinders. I've been TRYING to resist ordering all of them but I know I am going to cave and order at least a couple of sets.

Oh.....and COPICS!!!! Peggy has Copics for a very reasonable price compared to some of our local suppliers here in Ottawa. And, as a bonus, if you are in the copic club, after you reach 15 markers you get your choice of a free copic. Plus you always earn your usual 5% on purchases back to your craft fund. And shipping is VERY reasonable - especially if you are like me and typically make, ummm, shall we say, large orders?

No, I haven't dived into the Copic pool .... yet. But I've been considering it if I master my Prismacolor Pencils.

okay, that's enough from me for now. I highly recommend you check out PaperworksCo. You will be glad you did - or maybe upset at me for enabling you!

No comments: