The Stamps I Use

Thursday, July 9, 2009

New Spellbinders!

ACK!!!! Okay totally not fair. Spellbinders just released a bunch of new borderabilities and matching pendants. I caved and ordered just three of the sets today from PaperWorksCo out in Alberta.

And what happens today? Spellbinders started previewing the NEW nestabilities today. Just check out the Spellbinders blog for the links to the blogs who are doing the daily previews for the next TWO WEEKS! And if you participate in the contests and win any of the dies....we need to schedule a crafting day so I can use them! Mwah ha ha! I'll reciprocate!

So you know.....today's is ANOTHER LABELS DIE!!!! And the projects are GORGEOUS!

How can they do this to me when I have a couple of sets not yet opened in the craft room and more on the way?

No comments: