The Stamps I Use

Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Practical Scrappers

Practical Scrappers is a newly launched challenge blog that, in their own words, "is dedicated to making use of the supplies that we already have and are neglecting. Each week a challenge will be presented to use a specific embellishment or tool."

And really, aren't we all guilty of "oooh, I have to have that!" and then forgetting we even have it?

I actually considered answering the DT call (as a card-maker, not a scrapper since I tend to scrap purposely for other people, not myself, although I keep meaning too!) but I just never worked up the nerve...even had a draft email ready....

anyways, as part of the kickoff for the new site, there is a post about some blog candy they are offering once they reach 100 followers. Check them out....I'm hoping to be inspired to finally do some scrap-booking of my own -- and with a two week vacation about to start, I might just do that.

I think I will have to tweet about this too.....

2 comments:

Kim said...

Hey there, Thank You for signing on to follow me! Your support and encouragement means a lot to me! You have an awesome blog as well!
Blessings,
Kim xXx

angiejean said...

Thanks for the link! Let me tell you, I couldn't believe how much inspiration it gave me this week when I was working on our first challenge. Follow along and see what you come up with. When I was given the goal of using something I have already, I was impressed with the results. I'm sure you will be too! - Angela from PS