The Stamps I Use

Friday, July 31, 2009

Tilda and Edwin Skating

The Little Stamp Shoppe is a new online store here and the great thing for us Canadians is - they carry Magnolia Stamps!!!! YAY!!!!! They have launched a new challenge blog and this card is for the July Sketch Challenge. Yes, I know, cutting it close aren't I?



The very sad thing is that I have had Edwin and Tilda coloured since a couple of days after I got the stamp - BEFORE I got my PrismaColor Pencils. I must have coloured up 8 or 10 of these with my CTMH markers. See how nicely the colours match the Evensong Papers from CTMH that I used on the card! uh huh! No coinkydink there folks. Anyhow, it would be a shame to let these coloured images go to waste so I will probably use them up with the Evensong paper making a few more of these cards with exactly this layout. Mind you - I may have to get more Evensong paper to do it! We shall see.

The Details:

finished size: 6x6 inches
card base: 6x12 Colonial White CTMH
Designer Papers: Evensong PaperPack CTMH and New England Ivy Cardstock CTMH
Stamps: Magnolia Stamps Edwin and Tilda Skating, CTMH D1307 Annotations
Ink: I honestly forget which markers I used but the sentiment is stamped with New England Ivy and Cranberry.
Embellishments: Buttons and Flowers from my stash

2 comments:

stampshoppe said...

Hey Sheena, thanks for playing along! Cute card, I like your patterned paper! Looks like you're getting an early start on the Christmas cards eh? LOL... I should too.

Danielle said...

Great card Sheena - I really love this winter stamp! Yes, I've already shopped at The Little Stamp Shoppe!! ;)
Hugs, Danielle
ps. Did you know Heather now has a blog too? She posts all her new products arrival, etc. on it - the link in on my blog list should you want it!