The Stamps I Use

Monday, July 27, 2009

Tooting my own horn!

Lookie! Over at Tuesday Morning Sketches , my Carl the Cupcake card that i made for Noah was chosen for the Top 5 of the week!

How cool is that!

And .... I've been following The Cuttlebug Spot for some time now (fabulous creations) and today I saw this post . Oh there will be some very cute cards made with the cute die cuts I won - a lemonade stand and a lemonade pitcher!

okay, enough tooting. I will be back at SOME point to show you all of the cards I gave to my friend Dorothy for her birthday. But I am still recovering from having made 12 cards Wednesday night, 3 cards Thursday night, 20 cards Friday Night/Saturday Morning and one card on Sunday.....yeah, my energy was sapped after Saturday.

1 comment:

angiejean said...

Holy Cow. That is a lot of cards. btw, i love the title of your blog!