The Stamps I Use

Monday, July 20, 2009

Very Excited about the Little Paper Shop

What a way to wind up a day at work. Get home, catch up on my blog reading to find that my little Fisherman Ian card was the winning entry in last week's Little Paper Shop Sketch challenge! Wowee!

I will be receiving the cutest little stamp - Beary Best Katie! You can bet that our younger nieces will all be receiving cards with this cutie on them!

Check out this week's sketch over on The Little PaperShop Blog! It's a lovely sketch by Cindy Haffner and if you submit a card for this challenge, you could win your very own Beary Best Katie!

Jumping for Joy! Jumping for Joy!


And this just ADDED to the excitement of getting my box of new nesties from PaperworksCo today -- three new pendants and their matching borders!......A crafting we will go....a crafting we will go.

2 comments:

Jenn said...

WAHOO!!! Congrats!!!

Tanya Rudd said...

Congratulations Sheena! You so deserve it too, Fisherman Ian was simply adorable. I love the paper you used too.

Yeah to you for winning!