The Stamps I Use

Friday, July 3, 2009

Way to Go!

This card is for my nephew who did amazingly well on his end of year report card. I had a tough time deciding between skater Ian and dress me Ian but dress me Ian finally won out. Although I really wish there was an Ian with glasses. I really don't remember seeing one and my nephew wears glasses. Since I don't trust my own ability to add glasses to this little guy, he will have to stay as is (hint hint Marie! Ian needs glasses in his accessories!)



I actually used the sketch posted for this week's Farm Fresh Friday .

Ian was coloured with the following Prismacolor Pencils which were blended with Taltine - 906, 904, 916, 914 and 942. His face was coloured with Ranger Distress Inks Tattered Rose.

The papers are all from the CTMH Stardust Level 2 Paper Pack. Measurements as follows:
Finished Card: 5 x 5 inches
Pale Blue: 4.75 x 4.75 inches
Blue Monochrome Star: 4 inches
Blue multi-colour star: 1.75 x 4.5 inches
white mats: star - slightly larger than blue star, 2 x 4.75 inches

embellishments: white star eyelets set with crop-a-dile

3 comments:

Tanya Rudd said...

Now has awesome is that! Wow, I am truly impressed.

Pat (mspfd) said...

Totally adorable! Thanks for visiting my blog.

Jenn said...

Very cute!! Love the big star behind Ian!