The Stamps I Use

Wednesday, July 15, 2009

What's New at PaperworksCo?




I honestly don't know yet! There's been lots of chatter over at the revamped PaperWorksCo blog about "something new" on July 15th - today! I can't wait to see what Peggy has up her sleeve. The last couple of weeks have been quite the tease, with lots of guesses about what is coming out!

I mean, after the launch of the monthly paper card kit on July 1st.....



How can you top this? I'm thinking the bar has been set high!

And yes....I was very excited to come home on Monday and find a nice pizza box (no pizza, dearly beloved was disappointed but I was thrilled) sitting on my front step with my July kit (and a few other things I must admit). It solidified my resolve to take some time off this week from work to play.

I expect to be back later today with some cards I'll be making from this kit!!! Honestly the picture (from the PaperworksCo store site) doesn't do it justice. Love the feel of the papers - if you know Basic Grey and Bazzill you know what I mean. And the embelllies....serious candy. Lovely bag of ribbons and buttons...and you know we all love ribbons and buttons!

So the big reveal is tonight between 6 and 8 PM Central time (they are in Alberta after all). For us locals, that's between 8 and 10PM Eastern! So, check out the blog then to find out what's going on! I'm thinking I'll be shopping tonight!

No comments: