The Stamps I Use

Thursday, July 2, 2009

Wishing you a wonderful day

Isn't that a lovely sentiment? In this case, it is the sentiment I used on this birthday card for my dearly beloved's sister-in-law.




For this card, I used this sketch from the Sweet Stop Saturday Challenge.

The papers are all from the CTMH "That's Amore" Level 2 paper pack.

Here are the details for the front of the card:

Card Dimensions: 4 x 5.5 inches

cardstock:
blush - 4 x 5.5 inches, 2 x 1 3/8 inches (2 pieces), 2.5 x 2 inches
tulip - 2.75 x 2.25 inches

patterned paper:
darker print: 3.75 x 5.25 inches
lighter print: 4 x 1 1/8 inches (2 pieces), 2.25 x 1.75 inches

ink: CTMH Chocolate
Sentiment: from CTMH TLC (C1364)
embellishments: flower from my stash

I also decided to decorate the inside of the card. I have seen so many cards lately where the insides were decorated that I thought, hmmm, maybe I should try jazzing up this one a little as well.


I used my EK Success Parisian Edge Punch to give the paper a decorative edge.

And here are the details for the inside of card:
dark patterned paper: 3.5 x 2 inches
light patterned paper: 3.5 x 5 inches

In the next few posts you will see the coordinating A2 Card Box and the cards I made to go with!
Trust me, I was card making machine! In fact, I made too many! They would not all fit in the box!

1 comment:

Danielle said...

I love this Sheena - such pretty papers and the simplicity of the design and sentiment are just lovely!
Hugs, Danielle
ps. Great job on finishing the inside and don't you just love the Parisian border punch!!