The Stamps I Use

Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Wishing you a wonderful day

I've had this card base lying around on my craft table since the Crop for the Cure back in May.


If you are a follower, you may recognize the papers as the ones included in the Life's Delight Memory Showcase I used to make the memory book for my Mom. These were some of the scraps that were left over and were turned into a little 4x4 card.

I wanted a little card to put in with my Dad's memory book now that it has FINALLY gone into the post today. So this is it. I don't have any details - other than those mentioned above and that the sentiment (on a nestabilities label 4 die cut) is from the CTMH TLC (C1364) stamp set. I stamped it in Garden Green and inked the edges of the panel as well.

A pretty, simple, little card -- from scraps!

3 comments:

Jenn said...

Cute card! Great way to use up your scraps!

Bee said...

Lovely range of cards. Particularly like your skilful colouring of the images and how well you tie this in with the background colours you use :)
- Hope you'll come and visit Bee Crafty's blog and challenge.

Debby said...

Beautiful papers scraps or no. Love your card.