The Stamps I Use

Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Charlotte Ketto is a little Offbeat

I think I have to explain this post just a little. My friend, Dorothy, asked me recently if I made doubles of my cards so that I would have a copy of every one I made. My answer "well, no, not usually". I do sometimes make multiples (usually Christmas, Sympathy, Thank You's) but they all go away. Then she asked if I had a stash of cards ....."ummm, not really. I have some sympathy cards, that's about it". And, well, I HAVE been making Christmas cards but I am still behind on how many I will need - and YES, those are multiples of the same kind.

So, this gave me pause for thought. When I stamp an image for a card and set about colouring it, I USUALLY colour a few just in case I want to do some layering -- or to pick the one I like the best (It takes me a few tries sometimes to get things blended kind of okay). It doesn't take much time to do an extra image or two.....so.

And to assemble a second card (if using the same layout and papers) well....that's even quicker. So......I have two Charlotte Ketto's for you....one with a sentiment that is going to my eldest niece for back to school.


And one without a sentiment....


FOR MY STASH!!! I now have a STASH!!! How cool is that? Okay, it's only one card but it is a start.

Here's the details:

finished size: 5x5 inches
Sketch: Stamping Bella Bellarific Friday
Papers: Basic Grey - Offbeat: Alternative, Unexpected, CTMH Indian Corn Blue Cardstock
Stamps:Charlotte Ketto from Stamping Bella,Sentiment from CTMH D1349 Be Yourself
Inks:CTMH Black, Indian Corn Blue
Prismacolor Pencils: 914, 915, 916, 927, 925, 1022, 1023
Embellishments: ribbon from my stash
Tools:Cuttlebug, Nestabilities Labels 3

No comments: