The Stamps I Use

Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Did you notice?

I finally got around to adding a little "yay me" on the side-bar. A while back, one of my cards was selected for the Top 5 for one of the Tuesday Morning Sketches.

Putting the little badge up has been on my to-do list for a while now and I got around to it tonight since I figured I wouldn't be crafting tonight. I also received in the post today my lovely prize from Melissa for making the top 5. I'm not totally telling what it is right now but I WILL be making an absolutely ADORABLE (if I do say so myself) fall/Hallowe'en card or two from the goodies she sent!

Thanks so much Melissa!!!! I highly recommend that if you don't already follow the blog that you check it out. It is on my list of ones not to miss!

1 comment:

TannyP said...

Yay!!! Good job! Can't wait to see what you make with it. I love their sketches and have plans to get to this week's sketch tonight. Now if it happens, I'll be doing good =)