The Stamps I Use

Sunday, August 2, 2009

Early Sunday Morning

So it is early Sunday morning - very early. Newton (our youngest cat) has actually had me up since before 5am. He doesn't understand that we are on vacation. He's awake, he wants company - specifically MY company. Oh well, that's okay, I'll nap later...well, maybe sooner. HE'S napping NOW....in my lap...ooh he's lucky he's cute!

So the great thing about today is that I can FINALLY say that I took the big step and applied to be on the blogging team for PaperWorksCo and Peggy and Amanda said "Come aboard"! I got the word a few weeks ago but had to keep it under my hat until I officially started. Sorry my dear friends .... but boy it is good to get that hat off my head!

I've signed up from August until December and expect to have lots of fun. You've seen me playing around with July's kit and I have been quite pleased with all the goodies. I've already made eight cards with it and still have a few more to go. Did you check out the blog and see what the rest of the team created? Peggy, Amanda, Judy and Tinla are quite talented and definitely challenge me to up the skill level. I hope you were able to score yourself one of the July Kits and play.

Well, the August kit is out now. Here's a shot from the site:



Yummy Cosmo Cricket Snorkel papers that just scream summer fun ... and dew drops and these GI-normous brads and bitty brads...oh, almost forgot the lovely ribbon! I've already been sketching and playing (and borrowing some Cuttlebug Dies from Steph) but can't show you anything yet.....tune in to the PaperWorksCo Blog all month to see what everyone has been creating. I'm sure by now if you are already a customer or follower that you have seen the big announcement about the goodies that Peggy is offering - for uploading your own projects or, if you are shy about putting your creations out there, commenting.

So that's my crafty news for the day. Don't worry - I won't be all about the PaperWorksCo projects --- my Magnolia's, Doodlefactory, Greeting Farm (just ordered a bunch of new ones last night), Verve, Pink Cat Studio and CTMH will all still be getting LOTS of love. Oh oh...and the nestabilities! I'm dying to use my new pendants and have just the occasions coming up for them! I MAY get back later today with those projects.....

Hope you all have a great long weekend - if you are in a province that has one that is!

By the way -- older cat is now in the lap. Packet successfully lured Newton out of my lap and has now taken up the cuddle position. I think I have to stay here a while before going up to the craft room.

1 comment:

Danielle said...

Oh Sheena, that's fab news - congrats!! I love PaperWorksCo (thanks to you!!). You will be such a wonderful asset to their team!
Hugs, Danielle