The Stamps I Use

Thursday, August 6, 2009

Fairy Chloe

This is my second post for today. Scroll down for the first post. (edit: isn't that interesting? My earlier post is dated yesterday....hmmm, because I started writing it yesterday maybe?)

And here we have two more cards - one for my youngest niece and one for my stash! I am on a roll! I actually have a third Chloe coloured on my craft table so....we shall see what kind of card she winds up on.

The first one with the little flower embellie will go to my niece. She starts kindergarten this fall.


This one goes to my stash!!!



Here are the details:

finished size: 4.25 x 5.5 inches
sketch: Mojo Monday 98
papers: CTMH Daydream, CTMH Blush Cardstock, CTMH Sweet Leaf Cardstock, White
stamp: The Greeting Farm: Fairy Chloe
Inks: CTMH Black, Amethyst
PrismaColor Pencils: 945, 943, 997, 927, 956, 1008, 989, 911
Embellishments: ribbon from my stash, CTMH Blush Ribbon Rounds, metal flower
Tools: Cuttlebug, Spellbinders Shapeabilities Contemporary Hearts Pendant and Nestabilities Labels 3

2 comments:

Danielle said...

oo, cute cards Sheena! Love those new nestability heart pendants! I have a little something for you on my blog!
Hugs, Danielle

Jenn said...

Very cute!!!