The Stamps I Use

Thursday, August 27, 2009

Fur Baby Birthday at our house!

No card today because.....today our oldest fur baby, Packet, turned three! That's him on left.....


Newton, of course, was in on the celebrations too!

Packet's present was his favourite toy mice (a couple of packages, here he just has one)....he loves orange for some reason.



Of course, Packet could not open his card so Doug did the honours....


...A card I had from one of Jenn's workshops that I just could NOT give away it was too cute.


Doug paid a visit to our garden to get Packet (and Newton) some birthday catnip....



yummmmmm....


And then there was salmon (yuck) for dinner!


But they seemed to like it (I had tuna as a backup just in case). Yes, I spoil my kitties.

Happy Birthday, Packet!

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

Happy birthday to Mr. Packet!

The PaperWorks said...

sigh.. kids grow up fast, don't they?!? lol

happy bday packet!