The Stamps I Use

Saturday, August 1, 2009

Happy AnyaVersary Blog Hop

Hi!

Thanks for dropping by my little spot on the web during The Greeting Farm's AnyaVersary Blog Hop. Are you enjoying it so far? I'm sure we are all getting inspired by all of the lovely creations we are seeing today.



For my contribution, I thought that the Susie Surprise set fit the bill perfectly. I coloured her with Prismacolor pencils (list at the end of the post) and blended them with odourless mineral spirits. Two images were coloured with the second layered on top of the first with dimensional foam tape. I stamped two cupcakes as well. From the second I cut out just the top and coated it with liquid applique which was allowed to dry and then puffed with my heat gun.

I decided to use the Farm Fresh Friday Sketch #3 for this card layout. Great timing or what?

The papers and embellishments for this card all came from my July PaperCard Kit from PaperWorksCo . Can you believe this is card number EIGHT using this kit and I STILL have lots of paper left? I think I will run out of card ideas before I run out of paper from this kit! I've just totally fallen in love with the Basic Grey Lime Rickey papers that were featured in this kit. You should check out their site - the August kit has been released today and features the Cosmo Cricket Snorkel line.

Enjoy the rest of the blog hop! Happy Birthday to the Greeting Farm! My wish for you is for continued success with such an awesome lineup of adorable stamps! Can't wait to see what the next year holds!

Rest of the details about the card:
Finished size: 4.25 x 5.5 inches
Papers: Basic Grey Lime Rickey, Bazzill Dotted Swiss and White Smoothies from PaperWorksCo July PaperCard Kit
Stamps: Susie Surprise from The Greeting Farm
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, CTMH Sunkiss Yellow
Prismacolor Pencils: 915, 916, 917, 927, 928, 913, 994, 993, 949, 935, 903
Embellishments: Buttons and Brads from PaperWorksCo July PaperCard Kit, Liquid Applique, Gel Writer Pink Glitter Pen

48 comments:

TannyP said...

Beautiful card!
Congrats on being the new face of PWCO blogging =)

the paper bug said...

Cute card! I love the cupcake! Did you use liquid applique?

Claireabelle said...

Great card, I love that cupcake!
x

Tracey Feeger said...

Hip Hop hooray. What a great job with your card. Love it.
mwah
Trace

Brocéliane said...

what a cute card with fab colours and a yummy cupcake :)

Jackie said...

How adorable is this! Great job!

Anna said...

How fun! She has the perfect expression!

Tammy said...

This is so cute! I love that yummy cupcake. It looks so delish!

~*Joni said...

I love Susie Surprise! I think that she is just the cutest thing ever. I love the liquid app on the cupcake!

Jenn said...

Awesome card!!!

kadie said...

This is so cute!! Really love all the color!

Callie said...

Very cute! Thanks for sharing!

Caro said...

Beautiful card and cupcake !!

Tasha said...

What a fabulous card so hip and funky love the colours and cute image
fab birthday hop
love tasha xx

Kim Nath said...

So cute! Your cupcake looks delicous!

scrapn_momof2 said...

Adorable card. Love how you did the cupcake!!

PaperCrafty said...

Very cute card!!

Cindy Haffner said...

Oh fun, I love your card!

RiNNE said...

I love everything about your card..especially the cupcake!! :)

Sprytebyrd said...

Wonderful card! Love the colors and your cupcake is YUMMY!
Dee

Lorie said...

Awesome card!! Your papers and special details are perfect! Great job!!

Petraso said...

fab card!! Love the cupcakes?? Is it a die cut???

StampinCathy said...

Awesome card and love this image. Thanks for this inspiring eye candy along this hop.

WickedPixie said...

Adorable card! What fun with the fluffy cupcake and button!! :-)Traci

Sparkle said...

So cheery and bright!

niteowl77 said...

The cupcake icing is great! Almost looks good enough to eat. She seems to be yelling with glee!

Suzanne said...

Gorgeous card love the GF stamps can't wait for the new ones. Sue :o)

Kajsa said...

So fun with an Anya blog hop!
I look forward to go through your whole blog later on.

A happy card!

JenRaff said...

Cute!

Elena said...

What ana adorable card! Love the layout of your card!

Scrappy said...

Love the coloring and the cupcake motif! Thanks for sharing!

Kim Y. said...

ahhh...adorable!

MiamiKel said...

Aw, what a happy card!!

Randi said...

So cute!! Love the colors and that background behind Susie. And the frosting on the cupcake is so cool!

crafty amy said...

Wow great card I love the frosting on the cake and the bright happy colours

X Amy X

Jacquie said...

SO,SO cute!! I LOVE it!! That DP is AWESOME!!! I think I NEED it!! Haha!!

Tanya Rudd said...

This is such an energetic card! Love it Sheena.

Angie said...

So Sweet! I love the puffy cupcake, I may have to get some of that stuff to puff up my images, it's so cool!

Amy said...

Cool techniques on this one! Such a fantastic looking card!

Peggy said...

This is so cute!! Love your coloring!

the whimsical butterfly said...

This is adorable! Love little Susie :) Thanks so much for partying with us today! Our TGF peeps ROCK! Hugs!

Mary(OhioMary) said...

Super cute! That cupcake looks good enough to eat.

Donna Maria said...

This is sooo cute. Beautiful card...Love the colours!Xx

Crafty Num Nums said...

OMG, tooooo cute :)

Cheryl Walker said...

Super cute!! I love how you did the cupcake and I love all the colors you used on this!!!!

Hugs,
Cheryl

Mercy said...

super cuteness!

Lisa Hjulberg said...

Oh how cute! That background paper is marvelous with the image, all so well color coordinated. Bravo! And the cupcake is yummy!

ink, paper, glitter said...

Great cheery card!!!