The Stamps I Use

Monday, August 31, 2009

Happy Birthday Dude!



Can it be? This is card number eight for me from the PaperWorksCo August PaperCard kit .

These papers were the perfect excuse for me to get Surfer Ian from The Greeting Farm .

He is, of course, coloured with PrismaColor Pencils as I have not YET made the leap to Copics.

Anyways, nothing fancy schmancy about this card so the rest of the details follow....

As always, thanks for stopping by and I hope you are having a WONDERFUL day!

Card Details:
Finished Size: 4.25 x 5.5 inches tent-fold
Papers and Ribbon: from the PaperWorksCo August PaperCard Kit (Cosmo Cricket Snorkel Collection "Carbonation", Light Blue Dotted Swiss Cardstock, Golden and White Bazzill Smoothies, Red Rick Rack Ribbon)
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Stamps: Surfer Ian from The Greeting Farm, Birthday by Doodlebug Design Inc, Large Caps Alphabet by Forever in Time
PrismaColor Pencils: 915, 916, 917, 942, 1034, 929, 922, 903, 927
Tools: Cuttlebug, Spellbinders Nestabilities Small and Large Pinking Circles, Small and Large Circles

2 comments:

Jenn said...

Awesome card - I love the pinking circles! I too haven't taken the leap... I think I'm going to get more Touch markers - same concept as Copics but half the price!

TannyP said...

Oh it's soooo nice to see someone else who hasn't taken the Copic leap and yet has FABULOUS coloring =) Very cute!