The Stamps I Use

Saturday, August 15, 2009

Happy Birthday Uncle!

So I COULD have waited and scheduled this post for another day, like....tomorrow but what the heck? I had the card already photographed so I may as well.

I had the Anni-Verve-sary Sketch challenges printed out and lying on my craft desk so I grabbed this one - AVS204.

This is the card that I came up with....


Yup, these are the same papers I used on the previous post from today. Since the papers were sitting right there on my crafting table and I needed a card for my Uncle who has a birthday at the end of the month, I figured, why not?

Card Details:
finished size: 4.25 x 5.5 inches side fold
Sketch: Verve AVS204
Stamps: Studio G
Inks: CTMH New England Ivy
Papers: Basic Grey Offbeat (Casual, Radical), CTMH New England Ivy Cardstock, White and Red Cardstock
Tools: Cuttlebug, Spellbinders Nestabilities Circles, Fiskars Wavy Crimper

5 comments:

The PerkyPig! said...

lovely card :o)
Found you via twitter - I'll subscribe to your rss feed so I can visit again.

Hugs
Julia x

Cheryl Walker said...

I love it!!! and Im sure your uncle will tooo:) Love the colors and the layout on this!!
Hugs
Cheryl

Cindy Haffner said...

Awesome job.

Stephanie said...

I definitely love this one - that corrugated paper makes it super fun!

Claudia Rosa said...

fabulous card.
love that sentiment