The Stamps I Use

Monday, August 3, 2009

It's Monday! I think?!

Wow, only day 4 of the vacation and I'm already forgetting what day it is! Yay!

I've decided one of the great things about vacation is catching up on my blog reading first thing in the morning. Very relaxing.

I came across a post this morning on the uber talented Jen Tapler's blog that sent me off to a site new to me.

ABC Toys and Crafts has announced a big giveaway for each day this week on their blog . Here is the clip directly from the post:

ATTENTION:"A Set a Day Giveaway"
Featuring the NEW sets from "MY CUTE STAMPS"
Starts August 3rd and ends August 7th.
Go and comment daily on the ABC Design Blog post and you could win the stamp set featured that day. Just go to ABC Design Blog for all the details.

There's actually two opportunities to win:
  1. on the store blog and
  2. on the design blog
I have already checked out today's cute set - an adorable set all about being green! Very trendy in all the crafting magazines lately.

1 comment:

ABC Toys and Crafts said...

Great post thanks for entering!