The Stamps I Use

Friday, August 14, 2009

Just a Note

Today's post is another of my projects for PaperWorksCo using the August PaperCard Kit.




For this card, I used the White and Red Bazzill Smoothies, Cosmo Cricket Snorkel Beach Blanket and Umbrellas (the reverse sandy side)papers and the red ric rac ribbon.



For more details about the card and my struggle with the creative process with this one, check out today's post on the PaperWorksCo Blog .

Be sure to comment over at the PaperworksCo blog for this week's chance at winning some goodies!

And don't forget about my own blog candy post here - it includes the August PaperCard Kit and stamps from PWCO!

Additional details:
Stamps: The Greeting Farm - Hope and Grace Sing
CTMH April Word Puzzle (musical notes)

1 comment:

Sparkle said...

What a darling card! I love that Grace.