The Stamps I Use

Saturday, August 8, 2009

Kristy's Birthday Card and Card Set

Hi folks, as promised I am back with another card set I gave away this week. For this one I used the sketch from the August issue of Sheetload of Cards . I used papers from Stampin' Up Maine Blueberry pack that I won in the silent auction at the Crop for Cure back in May.

Basically, I used three different punches for the edges (yes, the faulty EK Success punch which will be replaced was used and I had to hand trim the scallops) and six different sentiments. Since dearly beloved's sister is a police officer, I figured I would leave half of them without little flower images so she could more easily use them for male co-workers/friends if need be.

















And this is her actual birthday card. I used the CTMH Originals Left Frame sketch and more of the Maine Blueberry paper.




Details:
finished card sizes: 4.25 x 5.5 inches
sketches: August 2009 Sheetload of Cards, CTMH Originals Left Frame
papers: Stampin Up Maine Blueberry, CTMH New England Ivy, white cardstock
inks: CTMH garden green, indian corn blue, new england ivy, key lime, heavenly blue
stamps: CTMH Just Because (D1327), TLC (D1364), From Me To You (D1247)
ribbon: blue grosgrain from stampin up
tools: cuttlebug, nestabilities small and large ovals, EK Success Border Punches Binding Edge, Scallop Diamond and Parisian.

No comments: