The Stamps I Use

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

My first Make N Take from Heather's

Hi all....hope you had a lovely weekend. Where does the time go? I can't believe it is already Tuesday!

Today I am sharing with you the card I made at one of the Make N Takes at Heather's Stamping Haven on Saturday.



I don't know that the photo does the card justice since you can't feel the shimmer card stock (yes, I bought a bunch in all sorts of colours). And the pearl effect from the embossing powder (mint pearl by the way - yes, I got some of that too! As well as a blue). And of course the crystals. Yummy! My stamping of the sentiment leaves a little to be desired - I was a little wonky in lining it up - but, oh well! It was a lovely hour all the same with the rest of the ladies.

I'll be attending another Make N Take on Saturday - a slider card that uses smooch paints! I just wish I had the time to attend more as (1) it's fun and (2) the funds raised go to a good cause. If you are local and haven't had time to check out the schedule - there is still time. I don't know how many open spots there are but....it can't hurt to call to find out!

And, even if you can't take a class, try to stop by the store during the anniversary sale - the new Spellbinders are in and in her blog post from yesterday, Heather says they are 15% off! As are Magnolia stamps and ink pads.

Enjoy the rest of your week! I have another post for PaperWorksCo scheduled for tomorrow!

No comments: