The Stamps I Use

Monday, August 31, 2009

My tenth card with the August PaperCard Kit

I did it -- Peggy promises ten cards with the PaperCard Kits from PaperWorksCo and she isn't kidding! Below is card number 10 for me.


I decided I wanted to do something monochromatic - a big blossom using my Cuttlebug Embossing and Cutting combo - Build a flower.

And look at all the goodies I still have left!

Those partially coloured Miss Anyas and Mermaid Anya are still waiting to be made into cards!

Card Details:

finished size: 5.5 x 5.5 inches
Papers and Embellishments from the August PaperCard Kit by Paperworks: Bazzill Smoothies Card stock (white and gold), Bazzill Washboard card stock (orange), gold ribbon grosgrain, big brad
Tools: Cuttlebug, Cuttlebug Build a Flower Combo

4 comments:

Tanya Rudd said...

I love this card Sheena. Nice work.

Jenn said...

very pretty!!

Danielle said...

Nice job on this card Sheena - that flower is awesome! Look at all your stash left - wow - those kits are definitely a bargain!!
Hugs, Danielle

TannyP said...

Great monochromatics! That's a lot of work on the build a flower, but it sure looks great =)