The Stamps I Use

Friday, August 7, 2009

When the mailman doesn't deliver...

the goodies for which I have been anxiously awaiting, retail therapy is required and off I went this evening to
  • Heather's Stamping Haven for my Magnolia fix - 2 Tilda's, an Edwin and a bench. Plus some seashells and a cheeky sentiment for the back of my cards. Heather's annual fund-raising event for Victim's of Violence starts August 15th through the end of the month. Check out her site or blog for details, the make and take schedule and details on the sale and a chance to win some goodies.
  • Michael's for a new Martha Stewart Punch - Autumn Branch. Love it....it's not JUST a branch you know! Think sea creatures!!!
  • Dollarama - for a HUGE stack of foam squares. I won't be running out for a VERY long time.
  • Home Depot - for more driveway sealant. Dearly beloved and our neighbour FORGOT that last year they sent me to get a 5th container of the stuff when they did the driveways so when dearly beloved went to do our driveway today with just TWO .... he ran out with the car parked in the garage. SO....had to wait until it was dry to go get some more! ooooh.....men!
Ahhhh.....that felt SOOO good!

I have made a bunch of cards the last few days but have not yet had a chance to edit the photos for posting. Maybe I'll get to do that tomorrow morning.

I have to say a big thanks to Danielle - she gave me a blog award on her blog! She is so sweet! I will have to reciprocate to some of the blogs to which I subscribe! Again, maybe tomorrow morning!

Oh, and before I forget, EK Success are awesome! My Diamond Scallop Border Punch has been acting up lately...not quite punching in the middle anymore. I haven't used it THAT much - twenty Christmas cards....a few others. Not abusing it cutting nasty things. It IS the first one (among several) I bought when their new border punches came out. So I sent them an enquiry via their website asking if there was any maintenance they would recommend to get it back into tip top punching status or if they had a replacement warranty. Well the next day, I received a reply requesting the item number of the punch and my shipping address as they were going to send me a replacement! Thus, they are AWESOME!

Ta Ta for now.....tomorrow should bring a post with another set of cards I gave away this week.

.s.

1 comment:

Danielle said...

Hee hee, that was quite the retail therapy session Sheena!! I was in Heather's too yesterday getting an updated Magnolia fix (animal & pet collection stamps). Will hopefully get a chance to work on some today. Great news on your replacement punch!
Hugs, Danielle