The Stamps I Use

Saturday, August 15, 2009

Why Lee Valley Workshop Pads are so handy

So if you have seen my blog candy post , then you know that one of the things I have included is a workshop pad from Lee Valley.

Here is a scan of my scribblings for the card you will see shortly to demonstrate why I love these pads.



I scribble the purpose of the card across the top and then proceed to fill it up with all the pertinent details - the source of the sketch, the stamps, the papers, the inks, the PrismaColor pencils and anything else relevant.

The sketch of the card, scribblings regarding the paper measurements and which paper is which in the sketch.

And this is the card that I actually made!


Details (in case you can't read my scrawl)

Finished size: 5x5 inches
Sketch: Card Patterns #28
Stamps: StarvingArtistamps Doodlefactory Zot and sentiment
Papers: Basic Grey Offbeat - Casual and Radical, CTMH New England Ivy Cardstock
Inks: Memento Tuxedo Black
PrismaColor Pencils: 1005, 911, 941, 923
Embellishments: CTMH Cranberry Grosgrain Ribbon


By the way, have you commented for a chance to win my blog candy?

10 comments:

Tanya Rudd said...

I am loving the green Sheena.

Hugs,

Tanya :)

chrissywitch said...

I love the two patterned papers!

Anonymous said...

Oh, such a cute card; love the mix of DP and that little creature is SO ME!!! I truly cannot function unless I have my cuppa coffee. I should just have an intravenous of coffee hooked up:) TFS! Tinla

Gwen said...

Really cute! Love the papers you used! great job with the sketch

Stephanie said...

Love that stamp - I feel the same way most of the time!

dstandard said...

Adorable! Love the title!

Laurel said...

So cute! Thanks for playing!

whoistracy said...

How neat! I love how you sketch out the card before creating. What a great process.

Michelle Bertuzzi said...

Very impressive, not only the card but also the sketch! Oh my!!! Are you always this organized & planned ahead? :) I need a little bit of that skill!
Thanks for joining & welcome to CP! Hope this won't be your last time!

NinaB said...

What a neat idea! I love your card with that cute monster and the perfect sentiment to go with it. Thanks for playing with us at CardPatterns.