The Stamps I Use

Wednesday, August 26, 2009

You make me happy

Hi folks! Well today is another post featuring both the Aqua Amigos Stamp Collection



and the August PaperCard Kit


from PaperWorksCo .

I think that Tommy the Turtle with his little smile just looks so happy - always!


I decided to make a little spring card with him - there is a great "turtle"-orial over at SplitCoastStampers if you want to see how to make this fancy fold card for yourself. I even popped up the sentiment in the same manner!

For full details on this card, check out today's post over at the PaperWorksCo blog!

Have you been playing along with Peggy's Scrabble game for the new release? Every day she reveals a letter from the name of the new collection. Sort them out and you could win the new release! Just check out the main blog site and keep on guessing.

3 comments:

Danielle said...

Very cute card Sheena - I love it! Those dew drops are the perfect embellishment - and I love how you've done the sentiment too!
Hugs, Danielle

Jenn said...

Adorable!! The ric rac frame is great and the dew drop bubbles are too cute!!

TannyP said...

FABULOUS! Tommy's so darn cute! I struggled with the spring card, but I think you've got me rethinking it again =)