The Stamps I Use

Monday, August 17, 2009

You're Beary Special

So after making two "manly" cards this weekend, tonight I felt like making something a little girlie.


I think this fits the bill don't you? This is Beary Special Katie from the Little Paper Shop . The sketch is also from LPS - it is this week's sketch challenge .

I think she is just adorable. I coloured her twice with PrismaColor Pencils, cut out one and popped her up with foam dimensionals on top of the first image. I can see our various nieces getting lots of cards featuring this little cutie pie.

Little Paper Shop has a new release coming out tomorrow. Be sure to check out the new digital stamps (I won two of them! yay me! can't wait to create with them!) and the new stamp sets. Today they previewed Katie Carousel -- very cute!

Here are the rest of the card details:

Finished size: 5.5 x 5.5 inches

sketch: LPSC29 from The Little Paper Shop.
Stamps: Beary Special Katie Set from The Little Paper Shop
Papers: CTMH Daydream Paper pack, blush and white cardstock
Inks: Memento Tuxedo Black, CMTH Lilac Mist
Prismacolor pencils: 943, 945, 927, 932, 928, 956
embellishments: buttons, embroidery floss
tools: cuttlebug, nestabilities small and large ovals.

5 comments:

Allison said...

She is so sweet! I love your take on the sketch (esp. with the sentiment placement!).

Tanya Rudd said...

I love her, she is adorable! Thanks for sharing the pain of having to get back to work with me, it is nice to know I am not alone. :)

Talk soon,

Tanya

TannyP said...

This is a fabulous card - I love the buttons you've used! Fabulous coloring =)

Julia said...

So sweet! Love the dp you used.

Jennifer {jennifer-g} said...

Cute cute!! Love the colors and the PINK teddy bear!! Great take on the sketch - thanks for playing with us.