The Stamps I Use

Tuesday, September 22, 2009

An anniversary card for my parents

Hi folks,

well, my parents celebrate their 40th wedding anniversary in early October. This is the card I made for them tonight using PWCO's Sunday Sketch #2 .



A perfect chance to use my Spellbinders Fleur de Lis Pendant. I hope they like it!

I layered two of the pendants on top of each other. The pendants were cut from Core'dinations Chocolate box paper (black cherry) and lightly sanded. The DP is from one of my favourite paper packs from CTMH - That's Amore.

Card Details:
Finished Size: 5.5 x 5.5 inches
Papers: Staples 110lb ivory card stock, Core'dinations chocolate box (black cherry), CTMH That's Amore
Stamps: CTMH Think Pink Promo Set
Ink: Memento Rich Cocoa
Embellishments: Brads
Tools: Cuttlebug, Xyron Sticker Maker, Spellbinders Fleur de Lis Pendant
Extras: foam tape

1 comment:

Tanya Rudd said...

Very vintage Sheena, Wonderful card.