The Stamps I Use

Monday, September 14, 2009

Boom-Di-Ada Card Set - Card 2

Hi folks,

This is the second card in the set that I am currently making. I LOVE LOVE LOVE these papers from CTMH. Perfect for the fall of the year don't you think? The paper pack features primarily Barn Red, Autumn Terracotta, Olive and HollyHock. There is also a hint of Buttercup as well I do believe.




And I LOVE the big gem brad. I got them at Michael's yesterday (I believe they were 40% off). I might have to stop in and get some more. Love the colour for fall cards.




I don't know if you can see in the photo but the terracotta and buttercup papers (reverse sides of the patterned papers) were randomly stamped with two of the small floral images from the Cottage Floral stamp set from CTMH.

Card Details:

finished size: 4.25 x 5.5 inches, tent fold
Card sketch and template: CTMH Everyday Celebrations
Stamps: CTMH Everyday Celebrations, Cottage Floral
Ink: CTMH Barn Red, Autumn Terracotta
Papers: CTMH Boom-Di-Ada, CTMH Cardstock (Colonial White, Barn Red), Card Base from Staples 110 lb Ivory Card Stock
Embellishments: Ribbon, dew drops
Extras: foam tape

2 comments:

Tanya Rudd said...

I Love the colour and the design! Nice Job Sheena :)

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

This is beautiful!! Love your design!! The shape and colors are beautiful!!