The Stamps I Use

Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Boom-Di-Ada Card Set - Card 4

I'm back with card #4 from the Boom-Di-Ada card set I am making!




I am going to find it so hard to give this set away. I am loving the papers and the layouts.

Card Details:

finished size: 4.25 x 5.5 inches, tent fold
Card sketch and template: CTMH Everyday Celebrations
Stamps: CTMH Everyday Celebrations
Ink: CTMH Autumn Terracotta
Papers: CTMH Boom-Di-Ada, CTMH Cardstock (Colonial White, Olive), Card Base from Staples 110 lb Ivory Card Stock
Embellishments: Ribbon, brads, arrow photo clip
Extras: foam tape, glue dots

2 comments:

Danielle said...

These are great Sheena - loving the papers and the doodling you added along the bottom of the card!
Hugs, Danielle

TannyP said...

Such fabulous edges!! All of your Boom-Di-Ada cards have been outstanding!!