The Stamps I Use

Saturday, September 19, 2009

Boom-Di-Ada Card Set - Card 6

Happy Saturday Everyone! This is my first weekend in a very long time without the on-call pager! Yay!!!!!

So this is my sixth card for the Boom-Di-Ada Card set - two more to go. Hope to finish them today as well as the boxes in which they will be gifted.



Card Details:

finished size: 4.25 x 5.5 inches, tent fold
Card sketch and template: CTMH Everyday Celebrations
Stamps: CTMH Everyday Celebrations
Ink: CTMH Olive, Barn Red
Papers: CTMH Boom-Di-Ada, CTMH Cardstock (Colonial White, Barn Red, Olive), Card Base from Staples 110 lb Ivory Card Stock
Embellishments: Ribbon, brads, photo arrow
Extras: foam tape

2 comments:

Emily Leiphart said...

Those are so pretty! I love the shape of the card and the little presents!

Sparkle said...

Very cute! I love this paper!