The Stamps I Use

Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Boom-Di-Ada Gift Box 1 and a CPS134 Card

Ha Ha! Psyche!! You thought you had seen the last of the Boom-Di-Ada right? Not a chance - what's a set of gift cards without a pretty box to put them in?




I think this qualifies don't you? The box is from Taylored Expressions. I'm not sure who makes the flowers. I got them at DeSerres.

And this is the card for the birthday girl. I used the CPS 134 sketch for the week. The brads are scrumptious -- they are covered in corduroy! Even dearly beloved thought they were neat.




The centre panel was cut using Spellbinders Dahlia and Circle Nestabilities and is popped up on foam tape - as is the cake image. Notice how the Dahlia shape coordinates so nicely with the flowers on the paper?


Card Details:
finished size 4.25 x 5.5 inches, side fold
papers: CTMH Boom-Di-Ada Level 2 Paper Pack, card base 110lb ivory cardstock from staples, CTMH Buttercup and Barn Red Cardstock

I wonder what tomorrow's post will bring?

1 comment:

Tanya Rudd said...

I am loving the fall colours. Have I mentioned that I just love boxes, in all shapes and sizes! I keep them in hopes to one day make them into a work of art, just as you have. This one is fabulous Sheena.